Saturday, December 30, 2006

Maltby Prog

29/12/2006

Maltby Progressive WMC, Rotherham.

I don't have a clear recollection of this night, probably because I was testing some MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine for someone who knows some people who know someone who is a gangster.

No seriously, I had started on Margeritas before leaving for the gig and had become progressively inebriated (hic) before going onstage. I know it was full and I think everyone enjoyed it...I think I did anyway.

We had run out of avalanche spray - the stuff we use for Rod Stewarts ejaculation and Chappie had to take a mouthfull of talcum powder to get a laff, he wished he hadn't.

It stuck to the lining of his mouth and throat and caked like a scab, he was in a right state.

So aside from this and us watching Faulty Towers on the way up, I can't remember much else!

"eeeeee-Heeeeee": Michael Jackson, at Maltby Prog.

No comments: